The Optimum Results team of experts recognizes and provides the key services which have the greatest potential impact on your operation. These services are targeted at significantly reducing unwanted costs and adding to your bottom line, both directly and indirectly.
- Safety Program Development: We will develop a world-class fleet safety program to fit your operation. The Department of Transportation (DOT) now calls this a Written Safety Plan. With the new requirements of CSA 2010, this written document is required for compliance. Not only is this plan required, it will provide your operation with the framework for effectively managing your fleet. Our programs are all engineered to include industry leading best practices.
- DOT Compliance Reviews: Utilizing the same tools and evaluation criteria as DOT inspectors, we will conduct an on-site mock DOT compliance review and company safety policy audit. This review will assist your organization in ensuring full compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Driver Evaluations: Our experts have the ability to provide complete driver evaluation services to include road tests and written exams. In addition, we have tools designed to develop risk ratings for your potential hires to determine competency as a safe driver. We can provide this risk rating service on an ongoing basis such as periodically or annually. Alternatively, our experts will customize this tool for use by your staff internally.
- Drivers' Log Audit Reviews: The accurate completion and retention of drivers’ logs can be tricky business. Knowing the rules and what to look for is essential. We can conduct reviews and falsification audits on drivers' logs to find the deficiencies before they become a citable offense.
- Drug & Alcohol Training and Programs: The Optimum Results instructors can provide your management and supervisors with the required DOT/FMCSR training. This training informs your supervisory staff regarding drug and alcohol testing requirements for truck drivers, including 'reasonable suspicion' testing procedures. Additionally, the experts at Optimum Results can provide complete DOT compliant drug and alcohol programs. We can also provide services related to establishing and enrolling your drivers in a testing consortium or pool with drivers from other companies, or establish a stand-alone program for your company.
- DOT Compliance Seminars: DOT, FMCSA, and OSHA continue to make changes to regulations in an effort to save lives. While this is a good thing, it is tough for companies to keep current with the amended regulations. As a service to you, Optimum Results, through its partner service provider, offers periodic seminars relative to DOT compliance. The goal of the seminars is the deciphering of these new regulations to provide you with correct interpretations and what they mean for your operation. We keep abreast of the new regulations and make sure you know what they are. Make sure you are up to speed, especially with the new requirements of CSA 2010 at hand.
If you have questions about your fleet safety program, give us a call. We would be happy to discuss your program with you and determine where we can be of the most assistance.